- MEL Scripting for Maya Animators
- Mastering Autodesk Maya
- Stop Staring: Facial Modeling and Animation Done Right
- Maya Python for Games and Film
- Complete Maya Programming I & II
- Art of Rigging I & II
- Professional MEL Solutions for Production
- Maya Visual Effects: The Innovator's Guide
- 3D Math Primer for Graphics and Game Development
- Game Development with ActionScript
These gems are not listed in any particular order but MEL Scripting for Maya Animators was the first book I ever read on MEL, or Maya for that matter. I bought the very first edition of that text because I was looking for a source of inspiration when I was stuck at home writing Game Development with ActionScript. They are both considered oldies as far as technology goes, so they might be tough to find.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.